Marilee Brothers (on the left) and Jonelle Mejica (on the right) have teamed up to deliver a double dose of professional writing and editing experience.
If you are looking for someone who can work some magic with words, here’s what we can do for you:
- Do your family and friends keep saying you should write a book, but you don’t have the time?
- Have you tried writing your story but became frustrated and stopped?
You need a good ghostwriter. Everybody loves a good story. Whether your story is fiction, non-fiction or a memoir, we can help tell your story in the best way… so people will want to read it.
- Have you already written something but know it could be better?
- Are you struggling to put the pieces of your story together in a logical way?
You need a good editor. Good editing can make the difference between a mess and a masterpiece. We have the skills and experience to go beyond basic grammar and really make your words shine.
- Are you stuck in your writing and need some professional guidance or inspiration?
- Do you want some honest advice on writing or publishing?
You need a good writing coach. With 11 published books under her belt, Marilee is the voice of experience and can tell you what it takes and what to expect if you want to see your book in print.
By combining our talents and experience,
we bring you more than the average ghostwriter or editor alone.
Check our About Us page
to learn more about our writing and editing experience.
We are based in Yakima, Washington and are ready to meet in person
with clients in Central Washington or via Skype for those out of our area.
Before you contact us, you need to understand these three things:
1. Writing a book is hard work.
You already know this if you’ve tried to write your own book. Working with a ghostwriter can relieve a lot of your writing stress, but it’s still a time-consuming and difficult process to go from an idea in your head to a book in your hand.
2. Writing a book is expensive.
Talk is cheap, but good writing isn’t. In addition to investing your time and effort, you will be investing your money. How much? Every project is different, and we won’t be able to tell you how much it will cost until we know more about you and your story. That said, you can expect to pay no less than $5,000 for a professional ghostwriter to write your book… and possibly much, much more.
3. We might not be the right ghostwriter and editor for you.
Our goal is to help our clients look and sound their best. If we don’t think we can do that for you, we will tell you so. No pressure and no hard feelings from us.
Now, if you’re ready to get started, click here to use our contact form